Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Favorite Halloween

My favorite Halloween experience is when I got one and a half pillowcases full of candy. On Halloween last year I went with Matt Baker trick-or-treating. For Halloween I was really nothing. All I wore was a half way down Florida Street I saw a bag full of candy. Knowing it was bad to black robe with a hood. Matt was also wearing a black robe and hood. We went all throughout the neighborhood. About take it I waited a couple of minutes to see if any body would claim it. After a while I just took it. A lot of houses gave me big candy bars, and also a lot of houses gave me a lot of suckers and small candy. I think Matt and I walked a mile.

On the way home we stopped at every house and took our costumes of to get double the candy. At one house I got caught ad the guy started to yell at me. While he was yelling Matt and I snuck off. When I got home I emptied all my candy onto the floor. While I was checking it I was eating it. After I checked it all I asked Matt if he wanted to sleep over. He said yes. That night we stayed up till 3 and played video games, watched a scary movie, and watched television.

The next morning we pretty much had candy for breakfast. After breakfast we went outside to play we got a couple of kids from the neighbor hood and played a two on two football tournament, for a big pile of candy (everybody brought some). There were four teams, Matt and I, Tyler and Daren, Ryan and Zach, and David and Eric. Matt and I were in the final game against Ryan and Zach. Matt and I ended up winning by a close margin. We split the candy and then Matt had to go home. I will never forget getting and winning two pillowcases of candy.

1 comment:

Slawinski2008 said...

Nick- Your first paragraph has some sentences that seem unclear. Review these. I'm glad you got so much candy :) +8.5